- Fall Risk Reduction
- In-Home Care
- At Home Senior Care Options
- grandPad Senior Tablet
- Interactive Caregiving™
- Light Housekeeping
- Respite Care
- 24 Hour Home Care
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease Care
- Veteran's Care
- End of Life Care
- Bathing & Grooming
- Incontinence Care
- Companion Care
- ALS & Parkinson's Care
- Transitioning Home
- Diet & Nutrition
24 Hour Home Care For Elderly Adults In Jackson, TN, And Surrounding Communities
Find out how our 24 hour home care in Jackson, TN allows seniors with more advanced needs to remain in their homes.
The main purpose of quality home care for elderly adults is to allow seniors to live safe and comfortable lives in the comfort and convenience of their own home, but what happens when part-time or occasional care is no longer enough? For most seniors, the answer to that question is a move to a nursing home. With Comfort Keepers 24 hour home care, there is now another option.
What Are The Benefits Of Full Time Home Care For Elderly In Jackson, TN?
Comfort Keepers 24 hour home care offers:
- Personalized and custom-tailored care plans that address a senior's unique and individual needs
- Flexible care that is evaluated and adapted as a senior's condition changes
- Specialized services that target the needs of seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease or those who require end of life care, respite care, transitioning home care
- Shift-based care (versus live-in providers), so sleeping quarters and meal plans are not necessary and 24-hour care means care during each of the 24 hours.
The AARP notes that many seniors want to age in place regardless of the challenges they may encounter. With Comfort Keepers quality home care for elderly, seniors have the option of safely residing in their own home while enjoying the freedom and independence that comes from being surrounded by the people and things that are dearest to them.
With Comfort Keepers, 24 hour home care is available as a stand-alone support, or professional care providers can work side-by-side with family caregivers. Even when family members want to provide most of the care, Comfort Keepers is there when they require a respite break or need some time off in case of an emergency.
If your senior loved one needs or may need 24 hour home care to remain safe and secure in the comfort and familiarity of their own home, contact a senior care coordinator today.
Thank you for contacting Comfort Keepers. A staff member will reach out to you shortly.
Comfort Keepers Home Care is proud to serve the following areas of Tennessee: